miércoles, 1 de octubre de 2014

AFRO COLOMBIANS




Unfortunately, racism is a reality. Although nowadays, Afro Colombians have been included in some activities, still they are discriminate by white people. I consider that black people and white people both have the same ability to develop any activities, but in ours society black people or Afro Colombians don't have the same opportunity of improve, develop, go to school or university. According to the video that I saw in the Intercultural Communication Blog, 76% of Afro Colombians is poor and the minority of them can to go to University. That is very alarming for me because I think that may be in this moment some children from Afro Colombian community without nothing to eat, and may be there a lot children die for desnutrition. This situation hurt me. Why some people discriminate black people? if it is just a different kind of skin. Color skin not define how a person is. A lot white people are criminal, steal things, kill people, provoke war etc. Why think that Afro Colombians are bad people? why discriminate them? if they are people like you and like me. They are people very intelligent, people that have feelings, and they have the ability of change this world too.


1 comentario:

  1. I totally agree with you! I will never be able to share the thought of racism, that is something insane for me. I can't understand how people think they have enough authority to say what "kind of people" is good for something and what "kind" is not.
    I am completely sure, that if we could someday get over the racism, finding peace for our world will be way easier and faster.

    ResponderEliminar